Dear Valued Customers,
In this time of great concern over the spread and containment of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to let you know that we at Sterling Service Group, Inc. are taking the utmost precaution to protect the health and well-being of our customers and our employees. We do our best to limit any inconvenience and appreciate the trust you continue to place in us.
We have taken the following measures, per CDC and local health guidelines, to ensure that our employees and clients remain healthy:
- We require notice prior to arrival if you or anyone in your household are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have in the two weeks before our visit. These include but are not limited to fever, cough, and shortness of breath. We will ask to reschedule your service appointment for a later date if this is the case. Our technicians have also been empowered to request that an appointment be rescheduled if, when they arrive at a home, the homeowner is displaying any concerning symptoms. We appreciate your understanding with these requirements.
- Our technicians are required to wear an adequate mask or face covering while in any home regardless of if they, or the customer has been vaccinated.
- Our technicians have been instructed to sanitize both their hands, tools and work area prior to and after completion of any service appointment.
- To limit direct physical interaction we have instructed all technicians to maintain six feet of distance between them and our customers at all times.
- We’re requiring that any employee who feels sick, or shows any symptoms of Covid to remain home until the symptoms subside.
- Our internal office teams are given adequate PPE and sanitizing product to help prevent incidents of exposure and are required to wear a mask or face covering if not vaccinated.
- Plans are also in place to enable customer service representatives and other office staff to work from home to maximize social distancing and prevent a potential work stoppage.
We appreciate you, your business, and the trust you have placed in Sterling Service Group.
Brian Swanlund, President - Sterling Service Group, Inc.
Why Sterling Service Group?
- Over Three Decades of Experience
- High-Quality and Reliable Service
- Customer Satisfaction Comes First
- Detailed, Hassle-Free Quotes on All Services
Please submit your appliance service request by using the form below for quick service.
If you prefer to talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives, call us for help:
- Atlanta - (770) 285-5175
- Chicago - (847) 260-9664
- Nashville - (615) 395-3010
- New York - (516) 990-2917